We are in need of a back-end developer for support and creating new functionality for the existing applications related to the fintech domain.
- Extensive experience with Node.js/NestJS;
- Extensive experience with NoSQL/SQL databases (PostgreSQL/MongoDB).
Would be a plus:
- Experience with AWS (Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDb, S3, CloudFormation, SAM/Serverless Framework).
- Strong desire to learn, ability to learn quickly.
- English — at least Intermediate level.
- Work with Slack / Kanban / Trello / Git / Bitbucket
- Competitive compensation for your services;
- Development of challenging and innovative functionalities;
- Conditions for incentivising your ideas for optimizing business processes;
- Official employment after passing the probation period;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Compensations of spends for professional growth;
- 18 paid working days of vacation (after 6 months);
- 10 paid sick leaves without documents/year;
- Salary reviews once in a 3 month;
- Сomfy office with game space.